Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Daikaiju-A-Go-Go


Here's a preview pic that Bryan's knocked off for the strip that we're doing for MangaQuake #2, which has just changed from being 15 pages to 27 at the last minute. It's not Godzilla though...just something very similar, but not legally actionable. We hope.

In other news, we've had five pages of Cannibal Salad done (and very nice they look too), Wild West Wendy has made a start and I've finished off some more Shido pages, so everything seems to be bubbling along well. I've just got to write some of these fucking articles now...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Godzilla...no, no, no...clearly not...

looks good boyo. Does your non-godzilla-giant-mutated-lizard have any special powers then?

9:21 am  
Blogger Ed said...

Sony? What's it got to do with Sony? I'd be more worried about Bandai (or, by extention, Disney) seeing it, to be honest.

And, for the record, Monster Zero-Zero-One has the power to cry corrosive atomic tears at the ruin that mankind has wreaked upon our green and bountiful enviro-sphere.

7:23 pm  
Blogger Bolt-01 said...

Zero-zero-one? I like the sound of that, though I'm more interested in the Cannibal salad myself...

10:31 pm  
Blogger Ed said...

That's not fer MangaQuake...!

11:05 pm  
Blogger Richmond A Clements said...

Who's this 'Godzilla' character I keep hearing about?

Is he somehow similar to Mangaquake's Monster Zero-zero-one?

10:42 am  
Blogger Ed said...

It's a ripp-off, I tells thee!!

7:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home