Friday, January 27, 2006

Doppleganger of Doom!


Happy New Year!

Long time no post, so here's the first in what we hope will be a monthly series of rubbish stuck up here to make it seem like we're actually working.

It's my birthday tomorrow (so they tell me), and I'm supposed to be off out in a minute, so this is a short post. Lots of exciting stuff going on at the the moment - Wild West Wendy, Dry Bone Gumbo, The Monster With Hairy Teeth and lots of other ongoing stuff and bollocks. More will be revealed as and when...

7 Comments:

Blogger Bolt-01 said...

hiccy birdy for tomorrow, and I hope you have a great day.

Dave

9:08 pm  
Blogger Ed said...

S'alright - got pissed anyway, so can't really complain.

2:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bugger, what day is it ? who are you all when was your birthday ?

happy happy one !
love vicky

4:33 pm  
Blogger Ed said...

I think today is Sunday.

I can't speak for anyone else, but my birthday was yesterday (when all my troubles seemed so far away...)

4:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Eddy!

Did you get a Robo-Ed as a pressie?

1:22 pm  
Blogger Ed said...

What's a 'robo-Ed'? I'll be happy to accept whatever it is, if you're offerring to give it to me as a belated birthday present...?

10:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh...you know, Robo-Ed left me confused as well on second reading, then I realised it was to do with ROBO-PENNY...

It's the stress you know.

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home